2016 STARBOARD SUP ENDURO TIKI TECH HYBRID CARBON 3 PCS ADJUSTABLE
A well-balanced all round blade design with a medium dihedral providing great stability and good power.
The Low aspect design makes it easy to lift out of the water with each stroke and it is also great to lean on while wave riding.
A favourite blade for world SUP surf Sean Poynter who uses a round shaft combination
• High density PVC Core reduces resin uptake making the blade
stronger and lighter than ever.
• UD Carbon stringer continues all the way from the neck to the blade,
enhancing the reflex characteristics and strength.
• Full ABS rail and special scratchproof surface finish.
• All size Tiki Tech blades sold separately in Red, Blue, Green, and Pink
graphics with matching ABS Edge.
• 27 grams (10%) lighter and stronger than 2015 Premium.
• Economical and great combination when paired with Starboard’s Enduro and Bolt Tiki Tech blades.
FIXED HYBRID ADJUSTABLE HYBRID
Oval 40 Round 2 pc 40
Round 40 Round 2 pc Kids 42
Round Kids 42 Round 3 pc 40
Skinny 42 Skinny 2 p
We paddle a lot and found it fun to develop paddles shafts suiting the individual needs for our
A flexible shaft transfers energy in a more gentle way suiting long distance paddling and higher cadence.
A stiffer shaft provides a more direct transfer of energy and suits larger blades and taller riders wanting to use full lenght shafts.
When you cut a paddle shaft down to fit your size it automatically becomes stiffer, thus you may wish to choose a 42 mm shaft.
• The stiffness is measured by applying 30kg in the center of the shaft, supported at 140cm distance to measure the deflection in mm.
• If the shaft bends, it shows a higher deflection resulting in more flex, compared to a stiffer shaft with low deflection.
• The 35mm has the lowest flex,42mm has the highest flex.